Wilkinson Partners Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and here we explain: how we collect personal information and data (both via this website and when you make contact with one of our recruitment professionals); what we do with it; who we disclose it to; and what controls you have.
Wilkinson Partners Ltd aims to comply with best practice and privacy legislation in all jurisdictions in which it has operations.
Wilkinson Partners Ltd has designed its website to provide information to visitors about our business and services. At times we will collect information about your visit and combine this with other information to understand how all visitors use our site. At other times we will collect personal information about you, for example your email address. This policy explains how we use these types of data.
Online Visitors (Aggregated Information)
Gathering information and statistics on all of our visitors to our Group Websites enables us to understand what content visitors are consuming and what they are most interested in on the sites. This data is analysed and used to improve our websites and deliver a better service to our visitors. We collect domain names and IP addresses of our visitors’ Internet Service Provider, but no personally identifiable information is revealed during this process.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help us provide additional functionality to the site or to help us analyse site usage more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
We may provide links to third party internet sites and clicking on these links and/or banner advertisements may take you to other websites. Wilkinson Partners Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and visitors will need to refer to their privacy policies specifically.
Personal information we collect & how we use it
We may collect your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, details of your current and previous employment history, education and training and we may retain a record of your correspondence with us.
The purposes for which we collect, hold and use personal information
We collect this personal information to:
- provide you with information about job vacancies – to assist you in finding a suitable position;
- provide you with recruitment services - which may include career guidance and management;
- manage a temporary or contract assignment - if you are engaged by Wilkinson Partners Ltd as a temporary worker;
- inform you of events, services and possible job opportunities by mail / email / telephone
- assist in managing our relationship with you and our clients and perform administration or operational functions; and
- carry out market research and marketing analysis.
- for the purposes of providing recruitment services to you, pass your personal information to our employees or other parts of our firm globally and to other individuals and companies who assist us in supplying our services or who perform functions on our behalf (e.g. third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested such as psychometric testing and reference/qualification checking);
- disclose or transfer your personal information to prospective employers or where you have otherwise agreed we may disclose it;
- disclose your personal information to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems;
- analyse and disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors and candidates in order to describe our services to prospective partners, clients and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes – in such cases these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may disclose personal information, if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary, to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Wilkinson Partners Ltd, or of its website or its visitors.
Other Sources of Data
We may also process information about you where it is available from public sources. For example, if you have a professional profile online we may combine that type of information with the information you provide directly to us.
Transferring your personal information overseas
Our global offices have access to our full database and so your data can be accessed outside of the office and jurisdiction where you originally registered your personal information. By submitting your personal information to us, you are agreeing to your personal details being transferred to our offices, including our international offices and prospective employers in those countries.
We apply the same standards of privacy and security across our offices.
Security and storage of personal information
Safeguarding personal information and respecting confidentiality of our customer information is important to Wilkinson Partners Ltd and we will do our best to protect your personal information.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and while we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of personal information will not occur.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to analyse visitor trends and traffic on our website. This information does not identify individuals and is not passed on to third parties.
Keeping our records accurate and up to date
Wilkinson Partners Ltd regularly reviews the personal information it processes to ensure that it is up to date, accurate and not held for longer than necessary for our internal processes or as otherwise required by law. Your co-operation in helping us to keep your personal information accurate by informing us of any change of name or change of address is an important part of this. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time by notifying us in writing.
Your right to access personal information
You have the right to access information we hold about you via a Subject Access Request. In order to receive this information, we will need verification of your identity and submit a written request and specify what information you require. We will apply a small fee to cover the administration cost of preparing and sending this information.
Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request:
Information about other people;
Opinions given in confidence;
Repeat requests or privileged information
Other types of information may also be exempt under data protection laws (e.g. data relating to the commission of offences or estimates of damages).
You should anticipate that it may take time to process your application for access as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review it in order to determine what information is relevant.
Changes to our policy
How to contact us
If you wish to gain access to, or correct your personal data or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
The Data Protection Officer
Wilkinson Partners Ltd
18 King William Street,
London, EC4N 7BP